Total War: Attila will be released next week, 17th February in North America, Europe and Australia. New Zealand is one of the countries enter the new day the earliest. Although it’s the same day of releasing in these continents, New Zealanders are the first to play the game. Fortunately, you can use VPN service to play Total War: Attila as early as them.
Total War: Attila is a strategy game, coming to all platforms. It is the ninth standalone game in the Total War series of video games, developed by Creative Assembly and published by Sega. The game is set in 395 AD, at the beginning of the Dark Ages. A time of famine, disease and war, where refugees in their thousands flee from a sweeping tide of destruction and death. The game is going to be released on a specific day, February 17, and is slowly released across the planet as every time zone reaches the release date. In this situation, New Zealand is the first to release this game.
You can use FlyVPN’s NewZealand VPN to set your timezone to New Zealand. Someone may advance the playtime earlier by set the ‘location’ to New Zealand on Xbox One or PS4. But this way didn’t work for all gamers. If you want to download some games from other countries, you can use FlyVPN. There is a New Zealand server listed for free trial VPN. It’s available for three times per day, providing enough time for preload the game.
Instructions for download and play early:
1. Connect to a New Zealand VPN.
2. Start game download process and let it download about 5 minutes while VPN Connection is on!
3. Close VPN Connection, let your local network continues to download. It’s for fast download speed. Several minutes of stop may occur at the beginning.
4. Connect to the VPN again at the end of download, appear as if you are in New Zealand.
5. Download finished!
1. Connect to New Zealand VPN server.
2. Start the game and let it go all way into main menu when VPN connection is on.
3. Close the game and VPN connection, but do not close the game site.
4. Total War: Attila has been unlocked earlier!