We highly recommend using a VPN to protect your online activity from malicious snoops. It's gotten easier than ever to find a public Wi-Fi hotspot in places like airports, coffee shops, libraries, and public parks. As you don't know where eavesdroppers are lurking or even what they may be interested in, it's necessary to start using a VPN to protect your privacy and data. It allows users to transfer information unsecured data by routing the traffic from remote fileservers through an encrypted channel.
Besides, you can also use the VPN to unblock videos and games. To bypass the geo-restriction problem and to be able to get foreign resources, you will need to get yourself a different IP address. Nobody, not even your Internet Service Provider, website you visit, or search engine will be able to see your real IP address. Every website you visit will detect your IP address as the server IP. After changing the IP, you can watch all the geo-restriction TVs and unlock the games.
How to get a free VPN?
The decent VPN app for Android is easy enough to setup and use that you don't have to worry about support. Follow the steps to get their free VPN 14 days membership:
1. Setup their VPN Android app.
2. Click "start to use" - "create new" - "create manually". It will lead you to their register page. Register a new account.
3. Back to the app, enter your new created account, and login.
4. You will find there are 14 days in your account. Route the traffic and choose servers to have free test.
5. If you have problem with the settings, read on how to set VPN on Android. I have registered one account for each of my Android device, all get free 14 days membership. Get the free VPN now!