Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 features
- Comes with a full-metal body, just like iPad Air 2. It's lighter and slimmer, and has a better design compared to the predecessor model from last year. Its thickness is 6.95 mm and it weighs only 322 grams.
- Comes in two color editions of dark gray and champagne.
- At the bottom you'll find a USB Type-C port, making it one of the few available devices to sport the new connector.
- Comes with a 7.9-inch display with a 2,048x1,536-pixel resolution.
- Its rear-facing camera comes in at 8 megapixels. The front-facing camera present on it is of 5-megapixel.
- Comes with an Intel Atom X5-Z8500 chipset that features a 64-bit quad-core processor.
- Comes with 2GB LPDDR3 RAM.
- Does not offer cellular connectivity.
- Features a smaller battery of 6,190 mAh capacity.
Setup a VPN on Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 with Android system
- Download an VPN app for Android.
- Open the downloaded VPN app, and click "start to use". It will lead you to the page of registration.
- Register an account or use the account created auto by the app.
- Login your account on the app. It will give you 14 days for free test.
- Now route the traffics. If you want all traffic go through VPN, you can either choose "Use VPN for all access, excluding... - none" or "Use VPN when accessing... - all". For specific traffic function, choose the way traffic go through the VPN.
- Select the VPN server in the that country the streaming channel supports.
- Connect to the server, then you can watch the TV or films.