China Network Television (CNTV) is a national web-based TV broadcaster officially launched on December 28, 2009. CNTV International offers 6 local language services (Chinese, Mongolian in Mongol Script, Tibetan, Kazakh, Uyghur and Korean) and 6 foreign language services (English, French, Spanish, Russian, Korean and Arabic).
Get a sad message telling you that CNTV is not available in your area yet. How to get rid of it? VPN is a super fast way to unblock streaming that allows you to unblock websites blocked in your country and bypass Internet censorship. After connect to a VPN, your IP can be changed, and you can watch the video contents on CNTV without see the error message. Which VPN provider you choose is kind of up to yourself. What we usually do when in need of a Chinese IP address is to use the FlyVPN services. They have more than 50 Chinese VPN servers.
Now let's guide how to get their free Chinese servers for windows pc users.
- Download and install their VPN Client for Windows system.
- Register an account on their website.
- Enter the account on the installed Client.
- Find the China servers, choose one of them.
- Click "connect".
- Their Android VPN app is convenient and easy to setup, refer to the tutorial of setup Android VPN app.
- FlyVPN offers free VPN promotions recently for Android. So as long as you login your account on one of your Android device, it will give you 14 days membership for free.
- Besides the 14 days membership, they provide invitation code promotion as well. Use this invitation code: 277 954 66 to get another 5 free days.