King's Quest is a collection of five different chapter releases, each focusing on an untold tale in Graham's past. It is widely considered a classic series from the golden era of adventure games. Discover a wondrous world full of whimsical characters, charming puzzles and perilous dangers in this fun and enchanting coming of age story. Pre-purchase now and customize your desktop with a free Wallpaper Pack when King's Quest releases on July 28th!
To play the game at New Zealand time, you need a VPN. We'll grab a free one - and take the suggestion of FlyVPN. Its NewZealand server allow you get the game early. Below is the steps:
1. Open Steam and let it boot up.
2. Start games preload process and let it download somewhere between 10 to 20 MB while VPN Connection is on!
3. Close VPN Connection. Preload should now stop for few seconds, but then automatically start again with maximum speed allowed by yours connection.
4. Download finished. Start the game while VPN connection is on, and let it go all way into main menu.
5. Then close the game, and close VPN connection, do not close Steam or you need do this process again, and boot game back up. At 00:00 NZT you will be able to play.
If you don't know how to use VPN, please read on VPN guide. Hope this guide helps everyone play King's Quest earlier by with using VPNs.